1. It is for single use.
2. Easy to operate.
3. The cups use medical grade stainless steel material. They have great hardness and the blade is sharp which minimizes trauma.
4. We have special process to make the cups matched well, which will make our products have good cutting feature.
5. The extensive product range offers always the ideal model.
|Uncoated without spike|
| || || |
|Model||Diameter of jaws(mm)||Length(mm)|
The disposable biopsy forceps from ATE Medical stand out due to their high quality and ergonomic design. These features enable an easy and safe removal of tissue samples or polyps. Thanks to the first class manufacture the biopsy forceps can be inserted very smoothly into the working channel and can be controlled precisely even with sharply angled endoscopes. The extra sharp jaws can be closed accurately and thus ensure a clean cut with minimal effort.
The extensive range offers the perfect solution for each application: whether with spike or without, with smooth or serrated jaws, with coating or without.
- High-quality materials and manufacturing
- Simple and precise to use
- Sharp cutting edge for diagnostically conclusive biopsies
- Full closure of the cutting edges
- Special scissor design conserves the working channel
- Extensive product range
Ergonomic handle for optimum control.
For the precise control of the jaw each biopsy forceps possess an ergonomically designed handle. It is particularly comfortable to hold, what makes the work easy and relaxed. Even the smallest rotation or movement of the handle is passed exactly on the jaw part so that this is controlled absolutely reliable.