Medical Professional Supplier CE/FDA Approved Endoscopy Grasping Forceps
|FOB Price:||US $6.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $6.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000PCS/Year|
- Model NO.: ATE-YWQ-CXDZ-23*2300
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult or Children
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sxzz20152220584
- Trademark: ATE
- Specification: CE ISO SGS FDA
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: We Can Do OEM or Brand
- Model No: Ate-Ywq-Cxdz-18X1600;Ate-Ywq-Cxdz-23X2300
- Transport Package: Carton and According to Customers Requirement
- Origin: Jiangsu Changzhou
1.It is used to grasp and remove foreign body from alimentary tract in human body in the combined use of endoscope.
2.Disposable, no need to re-sterilize, avoiding cross contamination, convenient to use and reducing the clinical workload.
3.The jaw is made up of medical-use stainless steel which has good biocompatibility.
4.The head end is smooth through elaborately grinding, without damage to endoscope.
5.The head is precisely designed for grasping foreign body accurately and firmly.
|Model||Diameter of the outer tube(mm)||Length(mm)|
For the safe capture and removal of foreign bodies ATE Medical offers a range of reliable solutions: forceps, grasper and baskets.
Each instrument is made of high quality material and perfectly processed. For maximum grip the toothed forceps has two sharp hooks at the distal end. The graspers are equipped with smooth polished headboards to avoid injury to the patient or damage of the endoscope. The grasping baskets can also be used for the safe extraction of biliary stones. Their extraction basket consists of special steel that is particularly flexible and can be easily moved in and out.
- Large opening angle or basket diameter to remove large foreign bodies
- Grasper and basket with quality PTFE covering
- Easy to insert even in complicated location
- Ergonomic handle for one-hand operation
- Excellent cost-performance ratio